A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhu Katakia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhu Katakia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhu Katakia, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katakia graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Katakia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhu Kuberdas Katakia MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Madhu K. Katakia practice?
- Dr. Madhu Katakia has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhu Katakia practices Neurology near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Neurologists.