A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhu Kollipara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhu Kollipara, Pulmonary Intensivist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kollipara
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kollipara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhu Kollipara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kollipara graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kollipara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhu Kollipara MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Madhu Kollipara practice?
- Dr. Madhu Kollipara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Madhu Kollipara practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Coppell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Plano, TX.
See Coppell Internists, Coppell Critical Care Practitioners, and Coppell Pulmonologists.