A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhu Kollipara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhu Kollipara, Pulmonary Intensivist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kollipara
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kollipara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhu Kollipara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kollipara graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kollipara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhu Kollipara MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Madhu Kollipara practice?
- Dr. Madhu Kollipara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Madhu Kollipara practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Coppell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Plano, TX.
See Coppell Internists, Coppell Critical Care Practitioners, and Coppell Pulmonologists.