A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhu Menon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhu Menon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Menon graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Menon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madhu P. Menon practice?
Dr. Madhu Menon practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Detroit Pathologists.