A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhu Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhu Prasad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhu Prasad, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Prasad has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhu Prasad MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Madhu Prasad practice?
- Dr. Madhu Prasad has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhu Prasad practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.