A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhu Rajanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhu Rajanna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhu Rajanna, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajanna graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Rajanna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhu Gundigere Rajanna MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Madhu G. Rajanna practice?
- Dr. Madhu Rajanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhu Rajanna practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Psychiatrists.