A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhu Sachdev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhu Sachdev is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sachdev
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sachdev Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhu Sachdev, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdev graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Wardha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sachdev has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhu Sheelmohan Sachdev MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madhu S. Sachdev practice?
- Dr. Madhu Sachdev has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhu Sachdev practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near North East, MD.
See North East Family Physicians and North East Geriatric Doctors.