A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhu Sachdev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhu Sachdev is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhu Sachdev, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdev graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Wardha.
Dr. Sachdev has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhu Sheelmohan Sachdev MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madhu S. Sachdev practice?
- Dr. Madhu Sachdev has 3 office locations.
Dr. Madhu Sachdev practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near North East, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Elkton, MD.
See North East Family Physicians and North East Geriatric Doctors.