A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhu Salvaji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhu Salvaji, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salvaji
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salvaji Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvaji graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Salvaji has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhu Salvaji DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Madhu Salvaji practice?
- Dr. Madhu Salvaji has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhu Salvaji practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Mountainside, NJ.
See Mountainside Cardiologists.