A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhu Salvaji, Cardiologist is Excellent. Dr. Salvaji has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvaji graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Salvaji has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bayonne Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salvaji accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Madhu Salvaji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madhu Salvaji practice?
Dr. Madhu Salvaji practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mountainside, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Maplewood, NJ.
See Mountainside Cardiologists.