no change

May 2nd, 2015
The Best experience.
Meeting with Dr. Soni was like meeting an Angel for the first time. She was warm, welcoming, and a great listener to my problem in which I was having due to my illness that for the past 4 years was not diagnosed properly. Dr. Soni's team was excellent as well. I was at several hospitals for the past 4 years, and no one knew my illness, because of it's rarity. With Dr. Soni's expertice, along with her team she put together they were able to successfully diagnose my illness the month of meeting with her, and her team! I'm absolutely gratful for having Dr. Soni on my side, it is because of her that I'm able to sit, and even type this review. I have told my family, and friends about Dr. Soni, and everyone knows she is a god send. I love my Dr. Soni, she is my Hero.

October 10th, 2013
Doctor Soni and her assistant were exceptionally thorough with their exam of me both physically and the oral presentation of my medical history. Dr. Soni is the first doctor to listen to everything I said and explain her findings with both my husband and myself. I would recommend her to anyone who needs this type of doctor. She is wonderful!!

April 3rd, 2013
LOVE Dr. Soni! She is very thorough, takes her time and explains things very well in a way that you can understand.

September 5th, 2008
A VERY caring Doctor
Dr. Soni is very knowledgeable and really puts you at ease with her caring and friendly manner. She is VERY thorough and takes her time with you; no 5-minute in/out rush jobs here. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Soni.