A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhu Subnani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhu Subnani is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhu Subnani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Subnani graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Subnani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Lapeer Regional Medical Center
- Lapeer Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Subnani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 15 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Anthem - 15 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madhu Subnani practice?
Dr. Madhu Subnani practices Family Medicine near Imlay City, MI.
See Imlay City Family Physicians.