Dr. Madhu Subnani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Madhu Subnani?

August 4th, 2015

Dr. Subnani has been very professional with me, despite some of the below ratings. I can understand some of the concerns noted below, but she has recently been in the process of moving locations. I have been getting botox from her and I am always happy with my results.

August 4th, 2015

Satisfied patient

Dr. Subnani is a great physician. She has helped me with numerous issues I've faced over the past 5 years. I pretty much go to her for everything! I had bad hyper pigmentation and she was able to help me clear this up with a combination of treatments. I also did get liposuction done from her and was pretty happy with my results. My inner thighs were a bit hard right after the procedure and I was worried, but this went away after a bit of time and after doing the dermasonic treatment.

October 11th, 2013

Choose a different doctor!!

Dr. Subnani is a fairly decent doctor, however her office staff are the most incompetent useless people on the planet! If you ever have to see a specialist do not rely on the woman at the front desk to do her job. I blame dr subnani for this as her husband is the office manager and he should hire more efficient office staff.

November 9th, 2012

Money hungry cattle call shop..get them in and out like a factory.

This dr. Is the scariest physician I have ever encountered..she had a sharps container overflowing with needles in her dirty unsanitary office. Do not go there if you value your life. See for yourself if you would like. There are too many horrifying things to mention. Please be careful and notice your surroundings.

October 23rd, 2012

Do your research

Coming across Doctor Subnani might just be one of the biggest regrets of my life. I should have done more research prior to trusting a physician with my legs which are the biggest insecurity of my body. After preforming an unsuccessful cellulite treatment to my legs that cost me well over 10 thousand dollars, it was next to impossible to get a hold of doctor Subnani after my second follow up examination when she informed me that the procedure does not guarantee 100 percent results and mine might have not worked as well as she originally thought. The fact that the procedure did nothing to help my cellulite is not the reason I am upset, but rather the hatred and unproffessional way doctor Subnani treated me in the process makes me want to warn anyone who is thinking about choosing her as a doctor to be careful and do your research before making a commitment to a doctor that could leave you as scarred as Subnani left me both physically and emotionally.

July 19th, 2012

Doctor Subnani is without a doubt the single most unprofessional Doctor I have ever come across. Do your research before visiting her for your medical concerns.

May 13th, 2012

Patient and Caring Dr.

I have been seeing Dr. Subnani for over 6 months. she has helped me balance my hormones, feel better and lose over 20 pounds.

May 11th, 2012

Read before calling

Dr. Subnani is the definition of no class. The treatment she gives her patients after surgery is disgusting.

June 29th, 2010

Caring and Great Results

I went to Dr. Subnani for weight loss and cellulite treatment. From day one of my first appointment she made me feel very comfortable with the procedure and what it entailed as well as the results I would get. I lost 25 pounds with her weight loss program and reduced my cellulite by 75%. She is very personable and friendly and it showed how much she cared about my satisfaction and comfort level after my procedure by her sincerity in the follow up. She was available anytime I called, so I felt very much at ease as I recovered. I was not as impressed by her initial staff, but I know she now has new staff working for her. Overall, I was quite satisfied with my results.

August 20th, 2009

When I first came in contact with Dr. Subani, I was hopeful that there was some hope in helping the look of my legs. My first visit was great and I was excited to start what would be the cure to my celulite. Dr. Subnani was quick in diagnosing my problem, and encouraged me to go along with my procedure. She gave me a 90 percent results guarantee, but when the procedure failed, I felt as if I was dealing with a money hungry criminal. When Dr. Subnani realized that her procedure did not acomplish what she had promised, she began ignoring all my phone calls, and acting as if she never knew me. She finally agreed to re due the procedure, but when the day came, she was very agressive and upset, and left me with several unhealed scares that are still very noticable on my lower stomach and legs. The pocedure once again did not work, and once again I was dealing with the devil. I called several times, with no answer. I began calling from other numbers, and she would pick up. I finally got into contact with her husband, kindly requestion my before and after photos, and I was cused at and hung up on. I am not here to say that she is not intelegent or good at what she does, but what i am trying to let people know is that Dr. Subnani is a very unprofesional woman with no respect for her client. I want everyone to know that the way she and her husband treated me was very rude and inconciderate, and I do not want her to do the same to you. Dr. Subnani may be the best person for the job with the procedure you are hoping for, but do your research before choosing a doctor because they might just leave you with a horrible memory you will never forget.

October 4th, 2017