A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhu Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhu Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhu Gupta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gupta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhu V Gupta MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madhu V. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Madhu Gupta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Madhu Gupta practices Family Medicine near Flat Rock, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Allen Park, MI.
See Flat Rock Family Physicians.