Dr. Madhu Gupta MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 21st, 2017
Wait too long.
I used to go to Dr. Gupta because I didn't want to spend my life in the waiting room. The icing on the cake was when I was in one of the exam rooms after a long wait and I had asked the nurse if the doctor was even in yet. She replied yes, but a few minutes later a phone call came in and it was on speaker phone and the doctor WAS ON HER WAY IN but taking orders from her staff for Taco Bell. I could not believe that she disrespected OUR time like that.

March 10th, 2017
I really like her bedside manner. Informative and friendly staff.
The only downside was I was there for over 2 1/2 hours. They need to work on time management, could be due to over booking.

July 16th, 2016
Horrible Doctor, if you value your health do not see this witch
Dr. Madhu Gupta is a horrible doctor and should not even be practicing medicine. She does not listen to her patients, and she subscribes to the western medical practices, in other words, let's throw lots of pills at the issue and see what happens instead of listening to her patients and getting to the root of the issue. Her board certification should definitely be stripped of her and she should go back to her country and practice medicine there. Because that's exactly what she does, just practice and is a horrible doctor who does it.

December 29th, 2015
Dr. Gupta is a one of a kind physician that really cares for her patients. I think that the issue with some of the not happy reviewers is that they are not used to having a Dr. that actually cares and listens to you. She takes her time with each and every patient. That's why the wait may take longer then usual. She doesn't breeze through your visit. She LISTENS!!! I love her and she is truly an amazing physician. Anyone under her care is luck to have her. One in a million!!!

June 27th, 2015
I hate it, I hate having to wait for HOURS! Six hours in a waiting room because the student staff has no real understandings of office know how. Four hours waiting and two in the back on a chair because the rooms were filled up. The student taking care of me had no idea how to read my bp. And just wrote something that seemed okay to her. I was also misdiagnosed because no tests were ran.

September 4th, 2014
Here to stay
Dr. Gupta is the absolute best. This is the ONLY doctor I ever had that I can reach out to when I have a problem and she really responds back. Dr. Gupta ALWAYS makes herself available to her patients. If there is something going on with you that she is not sure about she will refer you out and not try to guess what is the problem is. Dr. Gupta takes time to listen to your concerns and does follow up with her patients. When no one else knew what was going on with my mother Dr. Gupta was the only doctor to actually listen to my mothers concerns and found out she has Leukemia all the other doctors kept putting my mother on antibiotics because her white cells were so high and normally if your white count is high that's a clear indication that there is infection in the body but it was cancer and that was about 6 years ago so no matter what the others say I'm staying right here. By the way the staff is wonderful as well. Never had a problem with her staff :-)

March 13th, 2014
Bear Dr. Ever
I have been treated by Dr.Gupta for many yrs now and receive the best care in my life.she has been a blessing

August 28th, 2012
Dr Gupta listens
I never had a doctor take care to listen to how I felt, Dr Gupta makes you feel like even if she is busy, she thinks about what you are saying. Her staff is nice, and will even write things down to help you. I would follow Dr Gupta anywhere!

August 27th, 2012
Dr Gupta is caring
Ive known Dr Gupta for several years, she has always been very thorough and helped me thru my medical care..very few doctors actually care about their patients! shes great, worth the wait

January 13th, 2012
Awesome Doctor!
Dr. Gupta is the best ever. The only problem I have is that she works limited hours/days and either the doctor or her new front desk worker has initiated a new "make your appointment a week in advance policy". However, if your coming in for something that can't wait, they will usually fit you into the schedule. Wait times in the waiting room/office are pretty lengthy, but worth it. If you think about it, people are not going to be willing to wait for a poor doctor.

December 18th, 2011
If you are a person that for some crazy reason actually wants to see your doctor when you are sick...do not go to Dr. Gupta! If I try to get in to see her it is usually a week, minimum, to get in to see her. If you do get in to see her, like the other person said, plan on waiting long past your appointment time. I don't understand how it takes so long seeing as how when she does come in to see you she is very rushy and acts like she has somewhere else to be. I believe she is knowledgeable in what she does, but she just doesn't take the time to listen, or explain things. I think Aurora in general has just gotten too big and is not the same kind of hospital it used to be. I am in the process of finding a new PCM right now, but doing my research this time.
Doctor's Response

We are not from Aurora, perhaps this is a different doctor

August 12th, 2011
Worth the wait, as most would say.
Dr.Gupta, is indeed less than prompt. However, once you are in to see her you are treated very well. She listens to all your concerns, however small. This is usually why the wait is a little longer than most other MD's. She doesnt rush people, even when they are talking about normal non medical stuff. Basically she takes time with you and makes you feel like a person not another office fee. Dr.Gupta is extremely sharp and remembers little details.