A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhu Vijayappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhu Vijayappa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vijayappa graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Vijayappa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhu Vijayappa MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Madhu Vijayappa practice?
- Dr. Madhu Vijayappa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Madhu Vijayappa practices Neurology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Plano Neurologists.