Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Madhu Vijayappa
Dr. Madhu Vijayappa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Austin, TX and Plano, TX. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Vijayappa is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Medical Center Of Arlington and Medical Center Of Plano. He speaks English.
Dr. Madhu Vijayappa has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Madhu Vijayappa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Aileen Antonio
Grand Rapids, MI 0.01 mi
Dr. Rajeev Deveshwar
Neurology, Diagnostic Radiology
Grand Rapids, MI 0.01 mi38
Dr. Shan Abbas
Grand Rapids, MI 0.01 mi8