Very personable doctor show details Very personable doctor
Jul 20th, 2011

Dr. Vishwanath is pleasantly different. Do not to have to deal with outer waiting and inner waiting rooms (remember the Sienfeld episode). She is pleasant, listens to you and tries to understand your symptoms before attempting to diagnose. I have been hurried in other Doctors offices and sometimes forget to mention symptoms. For the few times I have been there for myself and my daughters, she has done an excellent job diagnosing and prescribing the right medicine.

Don't let the last name fool you show details Don't let the last name fool you
Mar 21st, 2011

Overall experience is this doctor does not seem knowledgeable about the human body. Comes off as if she knows something but as far as treating a sympton is clueless.

Dr.Vishawanath is a very considerate and knowledge person. I highly recommed her show details Dr.Vishawanath is a very considerate and knowledge person. I highly recommed her
Feb 21st, 2011

Me,My husband and my kid (4 yrs) are consulting Dr.Vishwanath for the past 6 months. She is very knowledgeable person and takes time to listen to you, suggests preventive care. In situations where my kid was really ill, the office would accomodate us to see her and get the appropriate help we needed. She is great with kids and my kid really likes herMrs.Swaroop

A physician who listens show details A physician who listens
Nov 11th, 2009

Dr. V takes the time to listen to your problem before jumping in and making a conclusion before you have even finished talking. She is a very pleasant lady.She will do what needs to be done to get to the bottom of the problem.