A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhu Yelameli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhu Yelameli, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhu Yelameli, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yelameli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhu Srinivasamurthy Yelameli BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madhu S. Yelameli practice?
- Dr. Madhu Yelameli has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhu Yelameli practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Brentwood, TN.
See Brentwood Anesthesiologists and Brentwood Pain Management Doctors.