A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhubala Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhubala Patel is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhubala Atulkumar Patel MD is a female Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Madhubala A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Madhubala Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhubala Patel practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Fort Oglethorpe, GA.
See Fort Oglethorpe Neurologists and Fort Oglethorpe Psychiatrists.