A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhukar Jigjinni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhukar Jigjinni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhukar Jigjinni, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jigjinni graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Jigjinni has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhukar Jigjinni MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Madhukar Jigjinni practice?
- Dr. Madhukar Jigjinni has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhukar Jigjinni practices Gastroenterology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Gastroenterologists.