A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhukar Kaloji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhukar Kaloji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaloji
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaloji Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaloji graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaloji has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhukar Kaloji MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Madhukar Kaloji practice?
- Dr. Madhukar Kaloji has 5 office locations.
Dr. Madhukar Kaloji practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA and Franklin, VA.
See Virginia Beach Internists and Virginia Beach Pulmonologists.