A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhukar Kaloji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhukar Kaloji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaloji graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaloji has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhukar Kaloji MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Madhukar Kaloji practice?
- Dr. Madhukar Kaloji has 3 office locations.
Dr. Madhukar Kaloji practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA and Franklin, VA.
See Virginia Beach Internists and Virginia Beach Pulmonologists.