A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhukar Misra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhukar Misra, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Misra graduated from Mlb Med Coll, Bundelkhand Univ, Jhansi, Up, India.
Dr. Misra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Regional Health System
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Misra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madhukar Misra practice?
Dr. Madhukar Misra practices Nephrology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Nephrologists.