A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhukar Misra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhukar Misra is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhukar Misra, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Misra graduated from Mlb Med Coll, Bundelkhand Univ, Jhansi, Up, India.
Dr. Misra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Regional Health System
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhukar Misra MD is a male Nephrologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Madhukar Misra practice?
- Dr. Madhukar Misra has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhukar Misra practices Nephrology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Nephrologists.