A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhukar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhukar Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhukar Patel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhukar Ranchhodbhai Patel MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Madhukar R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Madhukar Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhukar Patel practices Urology near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Urologists.