A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhukar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhukar Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhukar Patel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhukar Ranchhodbhai Patel MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Madhukar R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Madhukar Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhukar Patel practices Urology near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Urologists.