A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhukar Trivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trivedi
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Trivedi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhukar Trivedi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivedi graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Trivedi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhukar Hariprasad Trivedi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Madhukar H. Trivedi practice?
- Dr. Madhukar Trivedi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Madhukar Trivedi practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.