A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhukar Trivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhukar Trivedi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivedi graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Trivedi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trivedi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madhukar H. Trivedi practice?
Dr. Madhukar Trivedi practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.