A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhulika Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhulika Saxena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhulika Saxena, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
Dr. Saxena has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- MetroSouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhulika Saxena MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madhulika Saxena practice?
- Dr. Madhulika Saxena has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhulika Saxena practices Internal Medicine near Burbank, IL.
See Burbank Internists.