A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhumati Kalavar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhumati Kalavar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalavar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhumati Kalavar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalavar graduated from Vijayanagar Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellary.
Dr. Kalavar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhumati Kalavar MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Madhumati Kalavar practice?
- Dr. Madhumati Kalavar has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhumati Kalavar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Hematologists, and Brooklyn Oncologists.