Dr. Madhumati Rao Kalavar MD is female, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Pathology - Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhumati Kalavar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalavar graduated from Vijayanagar Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellary.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kalavar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kalavar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Madhumati Kalavar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madhumati R. Kalavar practice?
Dr. Madhumati Kalavar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Pathology - Hematology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Ozone Park, NY and Queens Village, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Hematologists, and Brooklyn Oncologists.