A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhumati Kalavar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhumati Kalavar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhumati Kalavar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalavar graduated from Vijayanagar Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellary.
Dr. Kalavar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kalavar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madhumati Kalavar practice?
Dr. Madhumati Kalavar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Ozone Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Hematologists, and Brooklyn Oncologists.