A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhumita Sadhukhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhumita Sadhukhan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhumita Sadhukhan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadhukhan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sadhukhan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhumita Sadhukhan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madhumita Sadhukhan practice?
- Dr. Madhumita Sadhukhan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Madhumita Sadhukhan practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quarryville, PA and Leola, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.