A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhumita Sadhukhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhumita Sadhukhan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadhukhan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sadhukhan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhumita Sadhukhan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadhukhan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sadhukhan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhumita Sadhukhan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madhumita Sadhukhan practice?
- Dr. Madhumita Sadhukhan has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhumita Sadhukhan practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.