Dr. Madhup Joshi Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Exemplifies the definition of Physician

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Attentive and interested listener. The most thorough medical history and physical exam that revealed the cause of my problem that had been unsolved for over 10 years. I had consulted many major hospitals including MD Anderson and John's Hopkins who were unable to assist in relieving my unusual and constant symptoms. Dr. Joshi, promised that my symptoms would be resolved within 10 days. Within 7 days I informed him that my symptoms were resolved for the first time in 10 years. I'm very happy to have made his accquaintance.

Posted on August 19th, 2014