A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhur Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhur Garg, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhur K Garg BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Madhur K. Garg practice?
- Dr. Madhur Garg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Madhur Garg practices Radiation Oncology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.