A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhur Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhur Garg, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Garg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhur K Garg BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Madhur K. Garg practice?
- Dr. Madhur Garg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madhur Garg practices Radiation Oncology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, NJ.
See Bronx Radiologists.