Dr. Madhur Kumar Garg MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Radium Therapy, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhur Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhur Garg, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madhur K. Garg practice?
Dr. Madhur Garg practices Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Radium Therapy, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists and Bronx Oncologists.