A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhura Mansabdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhura Mansabdar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhura Mansabdar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansabdar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College & Associated Hospitals, New Delhi, India. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mansabdar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhura Mansabdar MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madhura Mansabdar practice?
- Dr. Madhura Mansabdar has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhura Mansabdar practices Internal Medicine near Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Mount Pleasant Internists.