A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhura Tamhankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhura Tamhankar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tamhankar
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tamhankar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhura Tamhankar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamhankar graduated from University Hospital, India. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tamhankar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhura Tamhankar MBBS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Madhura Tamhankar practice?
- Dr. Madhura Tamhankar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Madhura Tamhankar practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.