A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhura Tamhankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhura Tamhankar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhura Tamhankar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamhankar graduated from University Hospital, India. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tamhankar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhura Tamhankar MBBS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Madhura Tamhankar practice?
- Dr. Madhura Tamhankar has 7 office locations.
Dr. Madhura Tamhankar practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.