Dr. Madhureeta Achari MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

December 18th, 2015
Dr. Achari is very thorough in trying to find the right diagnosis. She has been very patient and kind when talking to us about the diagnosis and while explaining all tests and the results. Being referred to a neurologist and the thought of a possible brain surgery was very scary. She helped calmed our fears and has been great with follow up.

November 15th, 2012
Exceptional!
Dr. Achari is an exceptional doctor. She is very up to date with research and new medicines. She has always been a good listener and is ever present with her patients. I have not hesitated to send my friends or patients to her.

February 12th, 2012
while Dr. Achari was cheerful, she came across as insincere. Her examinations were cursory.

November 17th, 2011
Excellent
My husband and I both receive medical treatment from Dr. Achari. She spends ample time examining us which includes many questions, and she answers our questions completely. She takes the time to explain. She's communicates with my primary physician. I have seen another neurologist and had a neurosurgeon, and she is by far the best.

July 26th, 2011
Excellent
she discovered the problem after a year of going to a different dr. She is very warm and caring. I highly recommend her.

May 1st, 2009
After my diagnosis of MS, I needed her to fill in the forms given by my company so as to get short term disability leave. She however refused without specifying the reasons and sent me to my primary care physician. The company however required a specialist's statement and my leave was refused. I then had to go on unpaid leave. She has since unceremoniously moved me to another specialist who hopefully is more professional than her.

June 30th, 2008
What a relief!
After going to a string a specialists trying to figure out the source of intractable pain, she identified the problem and was able to correct it with a medication change. She was extremely thorough, did an extensive exam and took a very careful history. She is coordinating with our oncologist and helping us to decide the true risks of further chemotherapy. My husband was exhibitiing marked dementia -like behaviors and she treated him with dignity and respect and gentleness. Fortunately, her change in medication helped us identify a medication as the cause of much of that cognitive decline, and he is much improved in a only a few days. We would recommend her without qualification.