A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhuri Chilakapati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhuri Chilakapati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chilakapati
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chilakapati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhuri Chilakapati, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chilakapati graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Chilakapati has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhuri Chilakapati MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Madhuri Chilakapati practice?
- Dr. Madhuri Chilakapati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madhuri Chilakapati practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.