Jan 14th, 2016

I have recommeded this doctor to many of my family and friends. She has such a warm and caring personality and always makes my child and me feel very comfortable. She spends a great deal of time with us at every visit and even calls us personally, to follow up and just to see how things are!

Jan 14th, 2016

Dr. Chilakapati has examined both of my children and my nephew. She is personable and knowledgable. Excellent at building repport with children. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family.

Jan 14th, 2016

Dr. Chilakapati and her staff recently took excellent care of my 13 year old daughter. She was kind and caring and made both myself and my daughter comfortable with the examination. When providing results and a plan, Dr. Chilakapati made sure to include my 13 year old in the conversation and made sure to address any of her questions. I would definitely recommend family and friends to Dr. Chilakapati's office. It is obvious she cares and that loves what she does.

by Devanshi on Jan 14th, 2016

Dr Chilakapati knows her medicine. She is friendly, but straightforward in her discussion style and takes time to explain things in a thorough manner. Staff is curteous and prompt

Apr 20th, 2012

I brought my daughter in to remove a stye/cyst. Not sure why she did not recommend a cortizone injection first instead of surgery. She stated the incision would only leave a fine line much like a wrinkle due to age. Instead it left her with a small raised scar. After the follow-up visit, the doctor stated she did her part and now it's a cosmetic issue and referred me to a dermatologist. No professionalism.

Mar 1st, 2010

You are not feel welcomed at this office. And the nurse is not with kids, during our visitation, the nurse didn't say "please" once, all go with commands to my boy. Doctor don't even give you a chance to ask questions, she's eager to get rid of you.