A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhuri Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhuri Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhuri Desai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Desai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhuri Adesh Desai MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madhuri A. Desai practice?
- Dr. Madhuri Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhuri Desai practices Family Medicine near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Family Physicians.