A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhuri Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhuri Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhuri Desai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Desai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhuri Adesh Desai MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madhuri A. Desai practice?
- Dr. Madhuri Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhuri Desai practices Family Medicine near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Family Physicians.