Learn more about Dr. Madhuri Dholakia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhuri Dholakia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dholakia
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dholakia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhuri Dholakia, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dholakia graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dholakia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhuri Anil Dholakia MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Madhuri A. Dholakia practice?
- Dr. Madhuri Dholakia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madhuri Dholakia practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Sewell Physiatrists.