A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhuri Dholakia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhuri Dholakia, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dholakia graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dholakia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhuri Anil Dholakia MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Madhuri A. Dholakia practice?
- Dr. Madhuri Dholakia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madhuri Dholakia practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.