Dr. Madhuri Dhupati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Madhuri Dhupati?

March 24th, 2017

Totally uncaring staff and Dr.

Dr Dhupati does not follow up with her patients. Called the office to say I was having a bad reaction to medication that she prescribed. 2 days later an assistant called back to say "Dr. Dhupati said you can stop taking the medication.'' That's it, nothing more. I made an appointment a year later and called my new insurance to make sure she was on the list of accepted doctors, she was. Got to the appointment and was told by the front office that their billing department was flagging my insurance as out-of-network. I said fine, I will pay for the appointment and deal with the insurance. Front office said ''No, we don't take cash paymnets, we can't see you.'' Their website clearly states they take cash, credit cards, checks. Hired a babysitter to waste an entire morning and be turned away. The front staff is just as cold as Dr. Dhupati. Find another practice that is easy to work with and more caring.

November 8th, 2015

Eh....

My review is mainly for the office staff. I do want to say I like Dr. Dhupati and have been a patient for several years and have seen many staff come and go. This is the worst staff ever. Be prepared to call in your prescription refills to your pharmacy at least a week in advance IF they need doctor approval first. Don't wait until the last minute because the staff needs to be called, and called again until finally you reach a live person and then they get snide with you and tell you they've sent it in and really they haven't otherwise it would be ready 4 days ago when you submitted it the first time! Placed on hold forever.. disconnected, called back, placed on hold again for a long time, just to make an appointment. Lab work papers, it took over a week to get them sent and I was told the staff would send them right after we hung up. The reminder phone calls are tiresome and frustrating. Then my last complaint is they never return my phone calls. I leave a message and wait and wait and wait so I have to call back and by this time I'm upset because nobody bothered to call me. I have spoken to the doctor regarding her staff. It is my hope that she has an office huddle or hires an office manager who can efficiently supervise the office staff and help answer phones and return calls. It shouldn't be this difficult to get prescriptions, labs or appointments. Do what you say you are going to do because it affects the patient and reflects poorly on the office staff as a whole. Looking for a new doctor is such a hassle, but if things don't change I feel I may need to.

June 11th, 2015

Dr. Dhupati always gets me in for an appointment the day or if I call later in the day, the next day. She is very thorough and knowledgable. I've been going to get her for about 9 years and have recommended her to a lot of my friends. If you are looking for a dr who cares about her patience, look no further. Dr. Dhupati is amazing!

September 9th, 2014

The Best Doctor

Dr.Dhupati is a wonderful Doctor, she's very caring, extremely thorough. Her office staff are always kind , always call me back when I have a question or need refills. This Doctor actually takes time to learn about me and my family and really cares about my health, she's always there with the answers to questions, listens to my concerns. There's never been a time limit like my previous Doctors who want you in and out as quick a possible. Doctor Dhupati in my opinion Is the best Doctor for me and my father.

August 23rd, 2014

Dr. Is very kind and supportive, compassionate and caring. Good follow-up while recovering. Have been a patient for approx. 15 years and would highly recommend.

August 14th, 2014

I love Dr. Dhupati

Dr. Dhupati always spends enough time with me to make sure she helps in the best way possible. She is fair and knowledgeable, and genuinely cares about my well-being. She has a kind and courteous staff, and they always seem to get me a prompt appointment. I would definitely recommend her to family & friends. Thank you all!

August 5th, 2014

A Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Dhupati has been my doctor for over 15 years. She is a wonderful caring person. She always listens carefully to what I say and explains why she is doing something such as changing a prescription. I can talk to her about anything.

July 22nd, 2014

patient

She's put off and would rather be somewhere else. I have never felt so uncomfortable in a doctors office, ever..my initial visit was my last..she walked in, did not introduce herself and seemed to have not of cared any less about why I was there. No exam at all. I was newly diagnosed with hypertension and had only been on meds for it for a few weeks..instead of trying new meds or increasing the dose, she scheduled me for a procedure to check for kidney blockage, meanwhile my blood pressure was hanging around 175/110..im in my 40 's and been a nurse for 20 years now..I know that was jumping the gun so to speak, you always at least try a med adjustment before you start mentioning to your patients about renal tumors and blood flow issues..and when I found my new doc , this is exactly what he did. She is highly unprofessional and very glad that 10 minutes with her is over with. Wouldn't allow her to touch my dog.

April 8th, 2014

Incompetent Staff

My calls are never ever returned, nor are my emails, I have had to call numerous times to see what the hold up with my prescriptions was and when I do call I get a catty unprofessional answer and hung up on . Her staff for the past 2-3 years has been horrible. They seem nice enough when physically in the office but don't try to call for something, they won't have an answer, wont answer the phone and won't get back to you. Dr. is somewhat rushed, I've learned to make my appointments later in the day because she is often late for first of the day appointments. I like Dr. Dhupati, but may look somewhere else because her staff is lazy, rude and incompetent

May 9th, 2013

Dr Dhupati is the worst Dr I have been to. She does not examine you, does not seem to care about your Heath problems or take time to discuss them. They are very slow about getting back to you when you call also about letting you know about your test results. If you want a Dr. who takes the the time to get to know you and your health problems then don't go to Dr. Dhupati.

January 16th, 2013

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR!

She is RUDE, NASTY, She would rather tell you off for her staffs lack of responsibility, she actually blames her patients for the staffs inadequacies she like acts like you are more of a bother and really does not care about you at She has no compassion, no bedside manner, she does not follow up with you on test results, just leaves you hanging wondering. She does not examine you?? I have never been to a doctor who does not examine you!! I am currently looking for a new Dr. I have never felt so abused or upset after leaving a Dr's office!!

April 21st, 2011

Highly Recommend this Physician

Dr. Dhupati is excellent. She has been my doctor for over five years. She always takes the time to listen and whenever I've had to call with an immediate health problem, she and her staff scheduled an appointment to see me that same day. I highly recommend this physician.