A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhuri Kirpekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhuri Kirpekar, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirpekar graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kirpekar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kirpekar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madhuri Kirpekar practice?
Dr. Madhuri Kirpekar practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Radiological Physics near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.