A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhuri Koganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhuri Koganti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhuri Koganti, MD, MBBS is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Koganti graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Koganti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koganti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madhuri L. Koganti practice?
Dr. Madhuri Koganti practices Neurology near Colleyville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Alamogordo, NM.
See Colleyville Neurologists.