16 years of experience
Accepting new patients
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhuri Koganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhuri Koganti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhuri Koganti, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
Dr. Koganti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhuri Latha Koganti MBBS and MD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Madhuri L. Koganti practice?
- Dr. Madhuri Koganti has 5 office locations.
- Dr. Madhuri Koganti practices Neurology near , .