A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhuri Koganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhuri Koganti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhuri Koganti, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koganti graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Koganti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhuri Latha Koganti MBBS and MD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Madhuri L. Koganti practice?
- Dr. Madhuri Koganti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Madhuri Koganti practices Neurology near Colleyville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Alamogordo, NM and Coppell, TX.
See Colleyville Neurologists.