A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhuri Petkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petkar
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Petkar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petkar graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Petkar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhuri Prabhakar Petkar MD is a female General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Madhuri P. Petkar practice?
- Dr. Madhuri Petkar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madhuri Petkar practices General Practice near Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bell, CA.
See Hawaiian Gardens Primary Care Doctors.