A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhuri Petkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petkar
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Petkar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petkar graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Petkar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhuri Prabhakar Petkar MD is a female General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Madhuri P. Petkar practice?
- Dr. Madhuri Petkar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madhuri Petkar practices General Practice near Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bell, CA.
See Hawaiian Gardens General Practitioners.