A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhuri Pratinidhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhuri Pratinidhi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhuri Pratinidhi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratinidhi graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Pratinidhi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Rockville General Hospital, Vernon CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhuri K Pratinidhi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madhuri K. Pratinidhi practice?
- Dr. Madhuri Pratinidhi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madhuri Pratinidhi practices Family Medicine near Vernon Rockville, CT.
See Vernon Rockville Family Physicians.