A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhuri Pratinidhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhuri Pratinidhi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pratinidhi
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Pratinidhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhuri Pratinidhi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratinidhi graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Pratinidhi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Rockville General Hospital, Vernon CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhuri K Pratinidhi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madhuri K. Pratinidhi practice?
- Dr. Madhuri Pratinidhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhuri Pratinidhi practices Family Medicine near Vernon Rockville, CT.
See Vernon Rockville Primary Care Doctors.