A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhuri Putcha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Putcha graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Putcha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Joan Glancy Memorial Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhuri Putcha MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Madhuri Putcha practice?
- Dr. Madhuri Putcha has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhuri Putcha practices Pediatrics near Duluth, GA.
See Duluth Pediatricians.