A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhuri Segireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhuri Segireddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segireddy
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Segireddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhuri Segireddy, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Segireddy graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Segireddy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhuri Segireddy MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Madhuri Segireddy practice?
- Dr. Madhuri Segireddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhuri Segireddy practices Infectious Disease near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Infectious Disease Doctors.