A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhuri Segireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhuri Segireddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segireddy
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Segireddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhuri Segireddy, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Segireddy graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Segireddy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhuri Segireddy MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Madhuri Segireddy practice?
- Dr. Madhuri Segireddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhuri Segireddy practices Infectious Disease near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Infectious Disease Doctors.