A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhuri Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhuri Shah is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Sarojini Najdu Medical College, Agra.
Dr. Shah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhuri A Shah MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Madhuri A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Madhuri Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madhuri Shah practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.