A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhurika Samakur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhurika Samakur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samakur
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samakur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhurika Samakur, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Samakur graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Samakur has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhurika Samakur DO is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Madhurika Samakur practice?
- Dr. Madhurika Samakur has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhurika Samakur practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Rheumatologists.