A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhurika Samakur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhurika Samakur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhurika Samakur, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Samakur graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Samakur has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhurika Samakur DO is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Madhurika Samakur practice?
- Dr. Madhurika Samakur has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhurika Samakur practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Rheumatologists.