Dr. Madhurika Samakur DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 3rd, 2016
Love this DOC
I have been to many Rheumotologist and finally found Dr. Samakur....my appointment was fairly easy to get, she stays within 15 min. Of your appointmen ...

October 15th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Samakur came into the exam room and had already read my file. This impressed right off the bat! She cared enough to go through my information prior to seeing me, which is a rarity in the doctor's busy world. She provided me with a diagnosis within weeks of seeing her and encouraged me to ask her questions. She was very nice and took her time with me. I would highly recommend her if you are looking for a caring doctor.

February 5th, 2015
Great Doctor!
I am somewhat new to GA and had to find a new rheumatologist. The first doctor I went to was The WORST ! I had to find a second opinion quick due to my condition affecting my job. I promised myself that I would do my research better and be more picky, after all it's my body and health at hand. After much research I found the Parris Associates to be top rated. I am so happy to have found Dr. Samakur! I was a bit traumatized after the last experience and Prayed to God that she would be decent. I was a little leery about there not being a 3 month wait. She was more than decent and her assistant was just as awesome! Both were friendly and really took the time to listen and take notes. You can tell she really cares, has great bedside manners and was able to prescribe me the necessary medication that same day! She is very intelligent, professional and answered all my questions! What more can I say....Thank you Dr. Samakur and staff for exceeding my expectations.

October 13th, 2014
Maybe not for me
Dr seems nice but not so sure about some of the staff; also, I suffer from RA, Lupus and have the HARDEST time getting a response for refills for my pain medication, never been such a hassle until now. Considering finding another Rheumatologist.

March 31st, 2014
She was nice and explained everything well.

April 11th, 2013
Great experience
I have been seeing Dr. Samakur for 9 months or so. I have gout and it has been poorly controlled for probably 20 years or more. In the several months i've been under her care, I have done better than I have in years. She's thorough and explained my disease and what I should expect out of the treatment. She and the staff have been great.

January 30th, 2013
Dr. Samakur was the only doctor in my area who could see me this month and also accept my insurance. It was one of the most pleasant doctor visits I’ve had. Everyone was very nice and welcoming. Dr. Samakur is very knowledgeable and caring; she took time to answer all my questions. I look forward to my next visit and I generally hate going to the doctor. Did I mention she’s very easy on the eye!

November 13th, 2012
Thinks She Knows More Than She Does
I took my wife to Dr Samakur for her Rheumatoid Arthritis. The doctor suggested a couple of procedures, and we asked about price. She told us that, because they were all RA related, they would be completely covered and there would be no extra cost. We had the procedures done, but a couple of months later we received a bill in the mail for almost $1000 because the procedures hadn't been covered. When we called to ask, we were told that Dr. Samakur knows nothing about insurance. When we asked why she gave us false information about something she had no knowledge of, they couldn't give us an answer and have stopped responding to our phone calls.