Allergists, Pediatrician
Video profile
Advanced Allergy & Asthma Care Inc.
6233 66th St N
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
727-544-8100
Locations and availability (4)

|  Best in Class  |  show details
by Jess F on Oct 6th, 2013

Dr. Sanka has always been extremely thorough during my visits. She has helped me go from 4 medications daily to just one, as needed. It's made an incredible difference in my way of life. I'm thrilled, and would recommend her to anyone!

|  Rating  |  show details
by William Horne on Sep 24th, 2013

My health is very good due to Dr. Sanka's care.

|  patients,parent  |  show details
by julien van gelder on Sep 18th, 2013

dr.sanka helped my 6 year daughter a lot with her astma,she like to go to her,she explains every thing in at matter that you understand,and answers a questions,in away that you know whats going on in the care of my daughter. my daughter has inproved 100% thanks you julien van gelder

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2013

Great physician, very knowledgeable, polite, listen to her patients and help you feel better. Her staff is always friendly and helpful. I will recommend this physician to anyone looking for a great that listens to your health problems and makes you feel better,

|  Highly Recommend!  |  show details
by Liz S. on Aug 30th, 2013

Dr. Sanka and the entire staff have been wonderful to my 10 year old throughout the process of her allergy treatment. They are great!

|  show details
Jul 26th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Sanka for three years and have had a very positive experience. She has always seen me within 10 minutes of my appointment time and spends time talking to me. I have never felt rushed. I have been getting allergy shots over the three years and have been to both the Pinellas Park office and the South Tampa one. The staff at both offices have been friendly and helpful. I have recommended her to my friends.

|  Kept me waiting and then rushed me  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2013

This doctor kept me waiting for a very long time before seeing her and then I felt rushed at my initial appointment. I do not feel she took all the information in to account that I filled out on my intake forms.