A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhusudan Borde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhusudan Borde is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borde
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Borde Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhusudan Borde, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Borde graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Borde has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NorthBay Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhusudan Borde FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Madhusudan Borde practice?
- Dr. Madhusudan Borde has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhusudan Borde practices Cardiovascular Disease near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Cardiologists.