Learn more about Dr. Madhusudan Borde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhusudan Borde is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borde
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Borde Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhusudan Borde, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Borde graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Borde has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NorthBay Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhusudan Borde FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Madhusudan Borde practice?
- Dr. Madhusudan Borde has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhusudan Borde practices Cardiovascular Disease near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Cardiologists.