A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhusudan Borde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhusudan Borde is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhusudan Borde, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Borde graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Borde has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NorthBay Medical Center
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhusudan Borde FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Madhusudan Borde practice?
- Dr. Madhusudan Borde has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhusudan Borde practices Cardiovascular Disease near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Cardiologists.