A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhusudan Koduri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhusudan Koduri is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koduri
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Koduri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhusudan Koduri, MBBS, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koduri graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Koduri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- Muskogee Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhusudan Koduri MBBS and MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Madhusudan Koduri practice?
- Dr. Madhusudan Koduri has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhusudan Koduri practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Psychiatrists and Muskogee Geriatric Doctors.