A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhusudan Koduri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhusudan Koduri is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koduri
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koduri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhusudan Koduri, MBBS, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koduri graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Koduri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- Muskogee Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhusudan Koduri MBBS and MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Madhusudan Koduri practice?
- Dr. Madhusudan Koduri has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhusudan Koduri practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Psychiatrists.