A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhusudan Malladi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhusudan Malladi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malladi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Malladi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhusudan Malladi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malladi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Malladi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Fhn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhusudan Reddy Malladi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Madhusudan R. Malladi practice?
- Dr. Madhusudan Malladi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Madhusudan Malladi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Freeport, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Pecatonica, IL.
See Freeport Cardiologists.