A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhusudan Malladi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhusudan Malladi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malladi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhusudan Malladi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malladi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Malladi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Fhn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhusudan Reddy Malladi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Madhusudan R. Malladi practice?
- Dr. Madhusudan Malladi has 1 office location.
Dr. Madhusudan Malladi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Freeport, IL.
See Freeport Cardiologists.