Dr. Madhusudhan Banda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Madhusudhan Banda?

Posted on August 17th, 2015

Dr. Banda is dedicated to me as a patient and works closely to get my blood sugars and thyroid regulated. He monitors my blood sugars and makes necessary adjustments to my insulin pump. My A1C readings have been decreasing and my thyroid is controlled. Dr. Banda is a caring physician and I would recommend him to anyone with any endocrine issues.

Patient`

Posted on August 5th, 2015

First time with this Dr, I was very disappointed because he showed no interest in me as a patient, was in a hurry, spent less than 5 minutes with me. Only wanted to see me in a month after I had blood work results and for me to bring him daily record keeping of 7X daily glucose testing. . Speaks fast, hard to understand. Refused to discuss with me what is expected of me with diet or medications. Said he couldn't help me with out previous info or lab tests first. Office girls very nice, but very discombobbilated with paperwork. Not a very professional type of office.

Caring

Posted on March 4th, 2014

Doctor's like Dr. Banda are very hard to come by. He is very caring and compassionate, listens and answers questions. Cares about your health and well being, not a drug pusher like so many other doctors are.

Posted on June 25th, 2010