A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhusudhan Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhusudhan Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhusudhan Gupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Gupta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hi-Desert Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhusudhan T Gupta MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Madhusudhan T. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Madhusudhan Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madhusudhan Gupta practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yucca Valley, CA.
See Palm Springs Internists and Palm Springs Cardiologists.