A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhusudhan Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhusudhan Gupta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhusudhan Gupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Gupta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hi-Desert Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhusudhan T Gupta MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Madhusudhan T. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Madhusudhan Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madhusudhan Gupta practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yucca Valley, CA.
See Palm Springs Internists and Palm Springs Cardiologists.