A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madiey Lawindy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madiey Lawindy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawindy graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawindy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lawindy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 1 plan
- Florida Health Care Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Madiey F. Lawindy practice?
Dr. Madiey Lawindy practices Pediatrics near Port Orange, FL.
See Port Orange Pediatricians.